Brenda has successfully attained the following qualifications. These extensive study programs encompass practical techniques and theory including anatomy and physiology.
- Diplomer of Reflexology 2010.
- Advanced Practitioner Certificate in Reflexology (International Institute of Reflexology certificate, Ingham method) at the Australian School of Reflexology & Relaxation, achieving top student award 1996.
- Certificate of Competancy in Maternity Reflexology.
Brenda continues to increase her knowledge through ongoing study programmes and personal research. She has successfully completed the following approved post-graduate courses and workshops.
- Reflex & Meridian Therapy
- Vertical Reflexology Therapy
- Precision Reflexology method. Post-Grad level
- Coronal Zone Reflex Therapy
- How Reflexology helps cancer
- Chi Reflexology method
- Thai Foot massage. –The London School
- Auriculotherapy.1. (Ear Reflexology)
- Reiki 1 and 2
- Ear Candling certificate with Complete Health and Harmony Ltd.
- Current Senior first aid certificate
- Baby-Reflex Professional training course
Professional member Reflexology Association of Australia, since 1997.
Member of ATMS (Australian Traditional Medicine Society)
Member International Council of Reflexologists, since 1997.